- Respectfulness – moulding learners to respect each other, their teachers, parents, elders and those with disabilities and the community in general.
- Goal Setting – To set goals for their lives in education and in moulding good behaviour.
- High standards in education – Maintaining high standards in education and providing exposure to develop their skills in various levels.
- Enrichment in knowledge and spritual sphere – providing enrichment in acquiring knowlegdge and spritual growth to cultivate good morals and to have harmony with other religious and cultures.
- Communication Skills – Developing communication skills by being truthful, polite, sensitive and tolenrant to others.
- Team Sprit – Maintaining team spirit in group activities, sport and other extra-murals.
To sum up, to mould our learners to be obedient and successful citizen of South Africa.